We can repair most types of residential garage doors. In a normal work week, we get calls to repair everything from metal sectionals to one-piece wood doors to all glass doors. If its on a garage and it goes up and down, we can probably fix it!
Some of the most common repairs on sectional garage doors are:
- Repairing/replacing broken torsion springs
- Replacing the lift cables or putting them back on the drums
- Putting the door back in the tracks
- Garage door hinge replacements
- Roller replacements
- Replacing or reinforcing damaged panels/sections
- Bottom weather-seal replacement
- Perimeter weather-seal installation/replacement
- Quiet squeaky doors
- Balance out heavy doors
- Replace bearings in torsion system
We recommend servicing a sectional door every 1-2 years if its used very frequently (more than 10 times a day). if the garage door is used moderately (5-9 times a day) then we recommend service every 2-3 years. if the door is rarely used, then service every 4-5 years should suffice. just like your vehicle needs a tune up every so often, so does your garage door!
When we service or tuneup a sectional door, we do the following:
- Perform a 20 point safety inspection
- Adjust/balance springs
- Tighten all nuts/bolts/screws
- Lubricate all moving garage door parts
- Make sure the garage door opener is adjusted correctly
- Lubricate the garage door opener
After all repairs are performed to the customers satisfaction, we back it up with a 90 day labor warranty.